maandag 15 april 2013

I love CASH ( Johnny?)

'bout 15 years ago on a saturday morning,
i packed a few clothes, a sleeping bag and some CASH.
Hopped on my bike, and took off to Spain.
My restpoints were gas(petrol)stations, and the péage !
That french interstate tollbooth,
was a menace for à lot of " caged suits ".
I paid everything CASH !

Man, i didn't know car horns had soooo many different tunes,
            HA, HA, HA , ........

And from then on, paid every booth,
with the exact amount of money, to the penny, CASH !
From that moment, i knew CASH money
was going to be my protest to the establishment,
that wants to control the masses !

Must had an Jules Verne vision,
since that trip it had become worse and worse.
I want control over my own life, so i try to pay CASH as much as possible.

Another great visionair was ;
CASH JOHNNY !
Tell'em JOHNNY !



Ha ; will take my breakerpoint shovelhead, for a spin. Suckers can't track me down either, will leave my cellphone , at home.
And stack some cash, for beer and gas ! Happee trailing !
Talk to ya next week, ..

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten